Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Let the Nesting Begin...

With everyday that passes, I get a little more anxious to meet my little buddy. In the meantime I have SOOO much to do!! I'm really creating this list for myself so that I can hold my self a little more accountable for checking off each item!  Let the nesting begin!
via

In order of importance:
  • Finish Nursery
  • Put together baby gear  
  • Paint shelves for baby room
  • Build collectors shelf for baby room
  • Install car seat base
  • Wash all baby clothes
  • Wash all baby bedding, blankets, etc.
  • Pack hospital bag
  • Finish action research paper for grad class
  • Clean baseboards 
  • Organize spare bedroom
  • Switch out winter and summer clothes (not that I can fit into my summer clothes)
  • Put downstairs back together (still a mess from the floors)
  • Organize kitchen junk drawer
  • Reorganize my closet and Blake's 
  • Take old clothes to donate
  • Clean windows
Wishing would get done but not holding my breath...
  • Tile kitchen and bathrooms
  • Paint downstairs bathroom
  • Paint spare bedroom
  • Work on landscaping front yard

via
While I know all of this has to be done this is really more how I feel...Ha! Just kidding!

Good thing Spring Break is only 3 days away! I am excited to do all things baby related but I'm not looking forward to the rest! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have an aching back and had more energy!

2 comments:

Danielle Wade said...

I washed my entire kitchen down with bleach tonight and I borrowed my mom's carpet shampooer for sometime this week. I too have begun nesting, and it feels so good!!! Don't strain yourself and I will try to do the same. Can't wait to see Little Walker!!He and Harper could be born on the same day!!!

The Shamblins said...

I thought of that too Danielle. That would be so fun!