Linking up with Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday...
I'm loving that Spring has decided to once again show her pretty little face. We had some nasty weather that included snow last week, but the sun is shining today and all is right with the Shamblin house hold!
![]() |
| Via Google |
I'm loving that I got another great report at the doctor again this morning! While I've had some aches and pains, he said overall I'm having a textbook pregnancy! Only 8 weeks (or a little less) until we get to meet our sweet boy! I'll do a 32 weeks post tomorrow!
I'm loving that almost all the major necessities for the baby's room are in and put together! It all is looking so adorable and I love how it's turning out!
| Just about ready! |
I'm loving that I took the whole day off today since I had a doctor's appointment this morning! It's been such a relaxing day!
I'm loving that I stopped by the mall after the doctor and found some adorable baby stuff. I may need a second job to pay for everything that I wanted from Baby Gap! (I might need to add that I'm sure Blake is not loving my trip to the mall! Whoops!)







4 comments:
Love LOVE the nursery! Did you paint the tree yourself or is it a vinyl sticker?
Thank for playing along!
The nursery is looking great :)
Love that picture of you and your hubby too!
The Nursery is cute, Ashley!
Thanks girls! The tree is vinyl. We purchased it from Simple Shapes Shop on Etsy.
Post a Comment