I'm linking up with Keely, for GTKY for the first time!
The q's.
1. do you watch/read the news?
I usually have it on every morning while I'm getting ready. I like to have an idea of what's going on in the world. I also love the Today show, but I probably like it more for the "un-newsworthy" segments!
2. how would you describe your "look"?
At this point I have no idea. I used to say pretty dressy, with heels and all. Lately though I'm all about being comfortable, which is definitely due to the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant! I do however love wearing dresses!
3. did you play sports in high school or college?
I was a cheerleader in high school, which I do think counts as a sport, right?
4. would you rather give up lipstick/gloss or high heels?
I would rather give up lipstick/gloss. I love how I feel in high heels. Plus I'm not very tall so all my pants would drag the ground!
5. what's your favorite show to watch on tv?
I haven't been watching too much tv lately, but I love gossip girl, modern family, desperate housewives, private practice and morning tv.
6. would you rather bake or cook?
I haven't done much of either lately, but I would rather cook. I like not having to be precise and tasting along the way and tweaking it as I go. I have trouble baking cookies without burning them!
7. shorts or skirts?
Skirts. I love, love, love that they can be casual or dressy!
8. what's your favorite scary movie?
I'm not all about scary movies but I do like suspense movies. One of my favorite suspense movies is Taken, however it has me a little fearful to travel abroad!



1 comment:
I like suspenseful movies too but not scary ones!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment