Thursday, April 21, 2011

Maternity Pics

I've been waiting and waiting to get some maternity pictures taken. I didn't want to take them too early because I wanted to fully remember how huge I was and I didn't want to wait too late
because I didn't want to feel gross!

Also, I wasn't really wanting to pay to have them done, because of all of the other expenses in preparing for a baby so I asked my sister, Erika, to take some pictures of Blake and I on Sunday.  I think they are just perfect! I'm not too sure a professional could have really done much better!

Some of my favorites (there are a lot sorry!)...





And probably my most favorite...

I love them! Even the ones with the crazy wind blow hair! Thanks Erika! You did a great job, and I'm so glad we will have these pictures to cherish forever!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

These are beautiful! I love the yellow cardi :)

Blissfully Burton said...

These are great! I'm in the same boat - I don't know that I want to pay for some, but after seeing yours it would be such a fun and wonderful memory. I love the outfit you picked out. You are so skinny and have the cutest bump! Love it! :) Great job to your sis.

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh! These turned out GORGEOUS!! I need to find someone to do this same thing! I'll pay for some professional family photos when the baby's here, but I'd love to just have some casual maternity photos. You're are beautiful and you sister did a fantastic job capturing you both =)

Jen said...

They are beautiful! LOVE the last one!