Baby Walker,
Today you are one whole month old. I can hardly believe that a whole month has passed since Daddy and I welcomed your sweet little self into our lives. Over the past four weeks you have stolen our hearts and we love you more than you will ever know. Your tiny little self has totally changed our lives, and we wouldn't have it any other way!
You have been a very "easy" baby so far. You are really only fussy when you are hungry, getting changed and during your bath (you hate getting your hair washed!). You are sleeping like a champ. We've had a couple of nights when you've slept for a five or six hour stretch, but most nights you sleep for about 4 hours, wake up to eat, and sleep again for another three and a half to four hours. After some of the horror stories we were told, we'll definitely take the four hours! You are sleeping in the bassinet that came with our pack n play, and you love to be swaddled. We think you look adorable all wrapped up. We call you our little baby burrito!
We don't have a schedule other than eating every 3 hours during the day. In the last week or so you've really figured out the whole nursing thing and now it's pretty easy for both of us! I feel like you are growing right before my very eyes! I can really tell how big you are getting when you are in your car seat. Most of your newborn clothes are getting too short for you. I think you will be tall like daddy! You've been staying awake more and more throughout the day. You are really starting to zone in on things. I love watching you take in the world around you. I love it when you hold my fingers with your precious little hand. It totally melts my heart!
Daddy and I have taken you lots of places in your young life and you've been a trooper every where we've gone. So far you've been to Lowe's, Target, Walmart, and several restaurants. You've also been shopping with mommy. You've also been spending alot of time at your Nana and Poppy's house. I think you love it there! Today we took you to church for the first time, which will be a whole post in itself! Daddy and I have decided that we aren't going to slow down, so you'll just have to go with us!
You are so loved little Walker. We love watching you grow and feel unbelievably blessed that God gave us you; special, sweet, perfect, adorable you!!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Awww what i little cutie!
He is so handsome, and looks so content. I just love all his hair :)
Post a Comment