Thursday, June 9, 2011

Walker's Weekly- 4 Weeks


Wow! I'm having a hard time believing it's almost been a month since we welcomed this little guy into our family. (I know I say that every week, but seriously where has the time gone?) We've had another great week with Walker. He continues to be such a content baby, which makes this whole new parent thing pretty easy. I'm crossing my fingers he continues to be a happy little guy! I ventured out for the first time with Walker by myself this week and we both survived! I had to run some errands last Friday and he was pretty good the whole time. I'm having trouble figuring out the whole nursing thing while out and about. So far we've only really made short trips. Blake gave Walker his first bottle on Tuesday, and he took it like a champ. We also bought a baby swing this week and it is a Godsend! It really helps having another place for Walker to sit during the day. He sleeps in that thing forever!  I'll be doing Walker's one month post on Sunday or Monday so I'm going to keep today pretty short! 
Instead I'll leave you with a few pictures of our week!

We went to visit Blake's sister and her family on Saturday evening. Adalyn loves her baby cousin.
Busing out the BabyBjorn...pay no mind to my gross self!
Love his new swing!

I could just eat him right up!
I feel like he looks like he's trying to say "Really mom, enough already!"
And I'll leave you with a smile!

Have a great day!


4 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Aren't happy babies the best?!! I definitely don't take for granted how happy and fairly easy Liam is, but it does make me a little nervous for baby #2 haha! I'm glad the swings works for y'all - we sure love ours!

Tami said...

He is so precious! I agree that the time seems to fly right by. Our babies will be one before we know it!

wvblondie123 said...

Walker sure is a doll!! I am so happy for the two of you, and happy that he is so content! That is a blessing in itself! Enjoy every minute because time really does fly, and they grow up SO fast! :o)

Kaylee said...

He's precious :)