my beautiful baby sister.
Lindsay is 24 years old and studying to be an audiologist in Louisville, Kentucky.
That's right brains and beauty!
Lindsay has a heart of gold and lives a life that glorifies Christ in all she does. She is always smiling, can make even the dullest situations fun and has the best laugh ever! Lindsay is very laid back and has a go with the flow personality. She's a girl who loves spending time with family and friends.
I just know that God has the perfect guy out there for her and I can't wait to see her get her happily ever after!
Lindsay is 24 years old and studying to be an audiologist in Louisville, Kentucky.
That's right brains and beauty!
Lindsay has a heart of gold and lives a life that glorifies Christ in all she does. She is always smiling, can make even the dullest situations fun and has the best laugh ever! Lindsay is very laid back and has a go with the flow personality. She's a girl who loves spending time with family and friends.
I just know that God has the perfect guy out there for her and I can't wait to see her get her happily ever after!





10 comments:
She's so pretty and seems like a wonderful girl!
Wow, she would be perfect for my friend, Jonathan! He graduated from and currently works for UGA in the Athletic Department. Check him out!
http://thisisourfairytale.blogspot.com/2010/07/southern-gentleman-in-georgia.html
I love that you posted about her! I did one of Brian's friends last summer when Kelly's Korner did this and there were actually some good potential girls! :) Hope she finds someone - what a neat story that would be!!
Thanks for commenting on the post about my brother, John (#138)! He actually lived in Clarksville, IN (right outside of Lousiville) for a few years. He doesn't live too far away now, and there is a possibility he is moving back. Like your sister, he is laid back! I will send him to chck out your post. :)
Hello, my name is JC Williams and i am also participating in Kelly's Korner singles blog today. I am 23 years old and also looking to meet people. I am a christian and love helping out in the church and outside of it. I would love to get to know Lindsay a little better by chatting. My email is jacobjcwilliams@gmail.com or you can look at the page my friend made for me on Kelly's blog at number 119.
I look forward to hearing back from either of you soon!
JC
If Lindsay would like to hear from John (#138), send me an email (jamiehill77@gmail.com) and I will pass on his email! He would be interested in talking to her. :)
Thank you for your comment on my post about my brother. That is wonderful. I had actually picked your sister out as one of my favorites, so I was excited to see your comment. She is beautiful. I asked my brother to take a look at your post and he said she was very cute and he would be interested in chatting with her. I am not sure how this all works, but if she looks at my post and is interested please send me an email and we can exchange their information. Thanks,
jason.johanna@gmail.com
Small World! Lindsay is a sorority sister of mine. I had to check the Kentucky posts to see if I knew anyone. I'm surprised I actually did. BTW everyone, she is definitely AWESOME!
your sis is so pretty! she looks SO MUCH like you!
I was just checking out the KY girls from Kellys Korner for my little brother. He lives in Martha's Vineyard right now, but is a true KY boy.He is 28 and I will have him check out your blog! :) Your sister is adorable. Hope she finds someone soon.
Post a Comment