Thursday, June 2, 2011
Walker's Weekly
My sweet boy is 3 weeks old today and time seems to be flying by at warp speed. I feel like before I know it, I'll have to return to work, and it already breaks my heart to think about it! We've had another good week with our sweet, sweet Walker. He has continued to sleep really well at night, only waking up to nurse. During the day Walker has started to stay awake a little more, which makes it a little harder on me to get things done around the house because he likes to be held. On any given day there is probably dog hair piling up in the corners and dishes filling the sink, but that seems so unimportant! I want to soak up every single minute with my buddy and the house work can wait!
Walker lost his umbilical cord on Monday night, and he had his first real bath last night. He really liked it until I had to wash his hair, then it was all screams!
He has also started to do something that I think is hilarious, he does not. Several times now, Walker has been laying down and some how gets a hold of his hair. He then proceeds to pull his own hair with all his strength to the point that he is screaming bloody murder. I actually had a hard time getting his hand lose the other day! Ha! Crazy kid!
Blake weighed Walker last night and he was 9 lbs! I'm not sure how accurate this is with the doctor's scales but I can definitely tell he is growing. His newborn clothes seem to be a little more snug, and he's starting to fit into his 0-3 month clothes a little better. Yesterday was his actual due date...I'm thinking his early arrival was probably a good thing for me when thinking about his current weight!
Blake and I just keep staring at our little miracle.We are both so in awe of him! I don't understand how anyone can experience childbirth and not believe in God. There is no way that something so sweet and amazing happens by coincidence! Thank you Jesus for our sweet boy!
Labels:
Walker,
Weekly baby update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy 3 Weeks little man! That is too funny about him pulling his hair. Babies have the strongest grip, it is insane!
Post a Comment