Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend Fun

We had a great weekend celebrating the start of summer with family. We spent the majority of the weekend at my parents house. I sat by the pool while Walker slept inside. (I'm pretty sure we are going to make a habit of this throughout the summer!) We I took lots of pictures to remember Walker's first "holiday"! 


Lookin' all cute ready to head to the cookout. Five minutes later we had a wardrobe malfunction and had to change this little guy!
Love my big guy and my little guy so much!


These little cuties were more like little fish all weekend!
Walker was obviously partied out!

And he's trying to decide if he wants to be a thumb sucker! I have mixed feelings about this.



On Monday we headed back over to my parents since Blake still had to work. :(
In case you weren't sure...Ha!

He was so sweet in his seat!

And here is Walker with some of his little mommas! Poor guy!

We had a great weekend and feel so blessed to have such fabulous family to spend time with and to have the freedom to do so!

No comments: