Its been a while since I have linked up with Jamie for...

1. I'm loving these new pots I got from HOMEGOODS and the way they brighten up our front porch.
![]() | |
| Pay no mind to the tulips on the door, I think we're finally p | ast spring, right? Oops! |
2. I'm loving this little guy in his jamies.
3. I'm loving how well he's been sleeping at night...we're working on naps during the day.
4. I'm loving these big blue eyes (even if they don't stay blue!).
4. I'm loving Walker's birth announcements that arrived today. Sorry...you'll have to wait for a picture!
5. I'm loving some far away visitors we've had and will be having soon. My friends Erin, Jamie & Adam came up to meet Walker a few weeks ago, and my friends Ashley & Ashley (a boy and a girl married both named Ashley, isn't that great!?) are coming down on Friday! My friend Ellen is also trying to plan a trip. I love getting to see all these people who I usually only get to see a few times a year if that!
6. I'm loving my husband and how he's been helping me around the house and with dinner since Walker requires a lot of time and attention!
Hope you're all having a great week!









2 comments:
Thanks for playing along!
Walker's eyes are SO pretty!
I think Walker and Liam have the same color eyes (right now at least) and I love them!!
Love the pots from HomeGoods - they are so bright and fun!
Post a Comment