Let's face it raising a little boy in today's world is quite a scary task. Blake and I talk all the time about what we want for Walker's future. Our greatest wish for Walker is that he will grow up to be a man after God's own heart. Blake and I have been praying for our little guy before we were even pregnant. Now that he's here I sing (poor kid) "church" songs to him and we say little prayers with him. I know that he is totally unaware of what we are talking about but it won't be long before he starts to pick up on things! While Blake and I can model what it means to be a Christian and teach Walker about Jesus, we are smart enough to know that we will need lots of help in this journey. We took Walker to church for the first time last week and he was a trooper the whole time. We pray that this is the start of Walker's Jesus Journey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So sweet! I'm trying to post a podcast from church on Sunday with our guest - Donald Miller. He spoke all kinds of goodness on this and how to raise good sons and daughters. He just came out with another book called Father Fiction - may be something to look in to! :)
cute pictures!
What a sweet post! It sounds like you have Walker off to a great start. BTW- I LOVE his little outfit- it's too cute!
I'm a new follower to your blog and I had to comment on how sweet this is! He might not know it yet but he is blessed to be born into a christian home. May God continue to bless you and your family!
Post a Comment